Thursday 14 March 2013

Surprisingly Calm....

So despite being nervous and anxious all week i'm feeling very calm and relaxed today. What will be, will be.

After a stressful day yesterday - my ankles getting taped very badly, and Jesh only just making it to Auckland - today things seem to have gone very smoothly. I've had my ankles re-tapped by a lovely 85k'er who is a physio, and we've had plenty of time at rego and the hotel to prep for the morning. Ok I also lost my race number... but quickly found it... the only blip in a good day :-)

About to chow down on burger and fries - decent stuff - not macca's... and try and get to sleep by 10pm. Alarm will be set for 5am, up, check we have everything, eat breaky at 5.30am, leave for start line at 5.50am. Eeeek.

See you on the other side!

p.s. next year i'm definitely doing the 100km... 60km is EASY

No comments:

Post a Comment